The Fit Learning Method is designed for EVERY kind of student. Our adherence to the principles of learning science, a precise progress monitoring system, and a combination of evidenced-based instructional approaches enables us to rapidly accelerate the learning abilities of ALL students – regardless of age, disability, challenge, or label. Throughout our 18 year history, we have dramatically improved the cognitive skills and academic performances of a vast range of students.
These learners include:
- Struggling Learners
- Students with General Learning Disabilities, Special Education Needs, Attention Deficit Disorder, Dyslexia, Processing Disorders, or Speech/Language Delay
- Children on the Autism Spectrum
- Gifted and Talented Students Seeking Challenges/Enrichment
- K – 12th Students Seeking Enrichment
- Pre-Kindy, Kindy and Pre-Primary Children