Fit Learning® FOR PARENTS
Fit Learning™ FOR PARENTS
What is in this program
Fit Learning™ Parent Coaching is a model incorporating Behavioural Science to identify, target and strengthen behavioural skills outside of Fit Learning™ centres. There are 2 tiers of the program, the Introductory program (10 hours) and the Comprehensive Program (20+ hours).
The Introductory Program targets an introduction to behaviour management and developing programs to improve home homework completion and to promote independence, including attending Fit Learning™ sessions to assist transitioning skills to the home environment.
The Comprehensive Program is designed for parents facing significant behavioural barriers at home and incorporates intensive theoretical training along with a home observation and working with parents to build a behaviour plan to address behavioural barriers. Parents wishing to undertake the Comprehensive Program initially attend a 1-hour consultation to access and determine the program.
Who is Ideal for this Program
- Parents that are looking to promote confident, resilient and agile children.
- Parents who are challenged by children’s homework completion
- Parents who are facing behavioural challenges with their children
- Parents who wish to become powerful teachers for their children and to be more involved in supporting children’s academic learning.
Learning outcomes & Expectations
- Powerful relationships with children
- Improved endurance and resilience in children
- Children who are motivated to study and self-manage schedules
- Children who accept feedback and coaching by parents
Our Learning Coaches: